Something need fixing? Got a repair?

If you're a tenant in a property that we manage, your can report repairs by clicking the button to the right. 

If you are a tenant in a non-managed property, you'll need to contact your landlord direct. 

The above applies to routine non emergency issues. If you have an issue that presents an immediate danger to your safety, or to the integrity of the building, don't use this online reporting tool. Instead:

If you have an emergency electrical issue, or uncontrolled escape of water, isolate the supply at your electrical consumer unit or water internal isolation valve (often under the sink) or external valve (usually in the street) and call us on 020 3907 6300

If you smell gas, shut the gas supply off at the meter, open windows, do not use naked flames or operate light switches, and call the Gas Emergency Number - 0800 111 999 and then call us on 020 3907 6300. 

If your carbon monoxide alarm goes off briefly,  everyone in the property is alert and conscious, open windows to ventilate and replace the batteries in your alarm, and then re-test the unit. In all other circumstances, you should assume that the alarm sounding is an emergency, and the Gas Emergency Number - 0800 111 999 and then call us on 020 3907 6300

Plumber at Work